Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Recipe
The perfect treat for a hot Wisconsin summer day, this Strawberries and Cream Smoothie recipe is something for everyone! This smoothie makes a great addition to your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even dessert. Thick, creamy and berrylicious. Only 5 simple, healthy ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth. You’ll be wishing summer never ends!
- 1 cup silk unsweet cashew milk (2 for $6 of Silk Milk in assorted varieties this week)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries ($3.49 of Our Family Fruit in assorted varieties this week)
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-5 tsp honey, agave or sugar, if desired
- Blend all ingredients until creamy.
- Sweeten to taste and enjoy.