ACT II White Chocolate Cranberry Popcorn Bars
Here’s a fun and chewy recipe you can try with your complementary box of ACT II Microwave Popcorn. You’ll need these ingredients:
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (77 g each) ACT II® 94% Fat Free Popcorn
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) dried cranberries (1 pkg = 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup premier white morsels
- 1/2 cup salted whole almonds, chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
Spray 13x9-inch baking pan and large bowl with cooking spray.
Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn, cranberries, morsels and almonds in bowl.
Place marshmallows and butter in 8-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until smooth when stirred. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture; toss until coated evenly. Place in pan. Moisten hands with water; press mixture evenly into pan. Allow to cool. Cut into 24 bars.
This is just one of many fun recipes from Ready Set Eat that includes ACT II Microwave Popcorn. What else can you make?