BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Nothing could be easier than this ‘Couldn’t be Easier BBQ Pork Tenderloin’ made in the crock pot. This recipe is loaded with flavor, super tender, juicy and moist. It is the perfect meal for those days when you don’t want to spend your time cooking. Just throw the ingredients in your crock pot and deliciousness will be ready for you in 6-7 hours. The perfect meal for a warm spring day!
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin ($6.99 for Smithfield Marinated Pork Loin Fillets in assorted varieties, this week at Fresh)
- 8 ounces of your favorite barbecue sauce (3 for $4 of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce in assorted varieties, this week at Fresh)
- 1 small onion ($1.99 for 6oz. of Diced Yellow Onions this week at Fresh)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 dashes hot sauce (optional for less sweetness)
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper pork loin and place in crock pot.
- Add garlic and onion.
- Pour BBQ sauce over meat.
- Add hot sauce and stir to evenly distribute.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.