Cheerios and Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
This week all General Mills cereals are just 4 for $10. From Chex Mix to Rice Crispy Treats, cereals have always been a perfect ingredient in snacks. This week, let’s welcome in the fall weather with a favorite treat that has a pumpkin spice twist.
Here’s all you’ll need:
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (14 oz) package white chocolate for melting
- 3 cups Cheerios cereal
- Caramel chips or bites, to taste (optional)
And to make this irresistible snack, here are the directions:
- Mix the powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a sealed plastic bag. Set aside.
- Melt the package of white chocolate according to package instructions. Add the melted chocolate to the Cheerios and gently mix until the Cheerios are thoroughly coated.
- Pour the coated Cheerios into the plastic bag filled the powdered sugar mix. Close or seal the bag. Vigorously shake the bag until the Cheerios are completely coated.
- Pour the puppy chow in a bowl to serve and sprinkle with the caramel chips or bites, if desired.
- Serve, and enjoy!
It’s just one of the many things you can do with many of the General Mills cereals!