Crab Dip Recipe
The perfect holiday or football party appetizer – this Hot Crab Dip is delicious and addicting. The best part, it takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and will instantly wow your family and guests! Or if you want to make it just for yourself, you will not be sorry! This dish is insanely creamy and packed with flavor to make the perfect quick and easy appetizer.
- 8-ounce cream cheese softened (2 for $3 of Our Family Cream Cheese this week at Fresh)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (2 for $5 of Our Family Sliced Cheese this week at Fresh)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-pound imitation crab meat ($4.99 for Seafarer Imitation Crab Flakes or Chunks this week at Fresh)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with a slice baguette or tortilla chips