Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Get ready for the big game with this delicious Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe! It’s spicy, creamy, and the perfect dipping to share with your guests. Easy and quick to make, what more could you ask for? No one knows hot sauce better than Frank’s Red Hot and it takes your average Buffalo Chicken Dip to the next level!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken ($2.99 per lb. of Gold’n Plump Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – family pack this week)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened (2 for $5 of Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8oz. this week)
- 1/2 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (2 for $6 of Frank’s Red Hot this week)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (2 for $4 of Kraft Dressing in assorted varieties this week)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or cut up veggies.