Hash brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Good morning! This Hash brown Breakfast Casserole is the perfect meal to start your day with. It is an easy, affordable, and nutritious recipe made with frozen hash browns, eggs, sausage, and cheese. You can’t go wrong with this 5-star reviewed dish! Add-in any other of your favorite ingredients like hot sauce, vegetables, ham, or bacon to make it more your style. It is easiest to prepare this meal the night before, so that you can pop it in the oven and enjoy first thing in the next morning.
- 16 ounces frozen hash browns, defrosted
- 1-pound breakfast sausage browned (2 for $7 of Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls 16oz this week at Fresh)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 eggs (2 for 7 of Full Circle Organic Large Brown Eggs 12ct this week at Fresh)
- ½ cup milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and brown sausage.
- Layer defrosted hash browns in greased 7x11 or 9x9 casserole dish.
- Layer the browned sausage over the hash browns.
- Sprinkle cheese over top the sausage and hash browns
- Mix together the eggs with seasonings and milk and pour over the layers of hash browns, sausage, and cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set.