Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Slider
This week we have fresh King’s Hawaiian Rolls on special, 2 packages for $6. They are stand-alone delicious and can also be made into irresistible sliders. Combine these classic rolls with some ham, and you’ll have a quick and easy dish!
Here’s all you’ll need:
- 24 slices of deli honey ham (Cloverdale Teardrop boneless quarter pit ham is just $3.49/lb this week)
- 6 Slices of swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages (12 count) KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls (2 for $6 this week)
Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side of the rolls. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.