Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie Recipe
Are you trying to make some healthier food options for yourself this summer? This Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie recipe is bright and refreshing with a blend of tropical flavors and tons of vitamins and minerals! Pineapple, mango, and banana give the flavor while the spinach gives the smoothie a bright green color (which you can’t even taste). With only 6 simple ingredients, this smoothie can be whipped up in a matter of minutes!
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1 cup chopped mango ($4.99 for 16oz. of Mango Slices this week)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple (2 for $5 of Pineapple this week)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale (2 for $3 of 10oz. Dole Spinach this week)
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and serve. Pour in a glass and serve!